Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Post.




There i am, writing to myself again...
Finished my first month as a husband, still confused and freaked out...
Like Priya is a great girl and all...
After all mom chose her,
She knows the best...

Life's good that way, i mean that's the way we planned it - that's the way mum always saw it...
I trust her that way.

At the work table right now- my laptop screen saver is flashing old family photos,
its funny how they still manage to get me emotional everyday.
Would be weird not to feel ma's existence around...
Crazy how her presence is always felt - spoke to her a while back
feels secure...

Rathore just messaged,
inviting for the whole husband-father in law bonding session again.
Theres something about him..
Bonding with him is fun,
Hes crazy...
Feels good to be me when hes around...
The feeling freaks me out...
Its a rush...
This urge for conversation, wanting to know him more...

The thought of him is distracting,
Should get back to work...

Sumit
November 9th - 11:50 am




3 comments:

  1. The lights for hair are a nice touch. How will you power them while moving on stage. Backpack battery, fanny pack UPS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully yes. i am trying to make that work.. (:

    ReplyDelete